And yes, this means colleagues are customers too.
Shift your perspective in this way to connect and collaborate with colleagues. Gain and grow credibility by sustaining this perspective. Effective service leadership, inside and outside your organization, requires a higher view to align your business message and service values. Because organizations differ, there is no one-size-fits-all model that exists for customer success, yet the versatility of Promoting Brilliance’s content and services deliver insight to expand your perspective with resources and tools to effectively engage both colleagues and customers.
Balance is the key to creating exceptional service experiences.
With the belief that “everyone is a customer” recognize work relationships go beyond clients or customers, and that many customers exist within your own organization. Consider the “4 Service Groups” as inclusive to creating exceptional service, these include: you, your colleagues, your organization, and your customers. The perspective that “everyone is a customer” translates for expanding your perspective, and why your “balance” matters.
Learn to align your communication with balance. This supports innovation and flexibility as you lead and influence others. Produce productive and meaningful collaboration with Promoting Brilliance. We provide coaching and consulting services, including team events, off-sites, and workshops that are designed to support individuals and teams. Our services help you and your teams:
- Identify values and understand how these blend together when serving others
- Discover new ways to genuinely connect with accountability and empathy
- Learn how communication styles and “stressed styles” impact your service
- Gain Drama Busting™ insights and tools to effectively navigate change
- Transform dramas into innovative results using our Collaborative Model™
- Engage with colleagues to use an “agreed upon” service language, tools, and solutions
- Integrate a potent mix of service skills to produce productive outcomes
- Create value for customers and sustain remarkable service experiences
- Design customized tools to meet your service goals
Energize your values, vision and vitality with Promoting Brilliance.
Contact Beth Wellesley at 612.824.0454 (o) or 612.325.5104 (m). Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the CONNECTING menu.